Welcome to the Yallow website https://yallow.com ("Yallow"). Yallow is operated and managed in the UAE by the company Yallow Technologies LLC, a company duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the United Arab Emirated under registration Number (960001) and whose registered office is UAE – Dubai – Boulevard – Boulevard Plaza Tower 1- 9th floor - 903 and/or its affiliates and/or subsidiaries which collectively are defined as (“Yallow”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
The Company using Yallow Platform is defined as (the “Company”, “User”, “you”).
Information relating to any transactions carried out between the Company and us on or in relation to Yallow. We may also ask for Company contact information, including information such as Company name, its address, its email address, and its telephone number. We will never ask the Company to share any sensitive information.
Information that the Company provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to Yallow’s services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
Information that the Company provides to us for in the form of support to Yallow.
Information whether is in our possession or is likely to become in our possession. Some of the information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to the Company.
Usage Data means data collected automatically, whether resulting from the use of Yallow and/or resulting from the Yallow's own structure.
Information Controller means we or any natural or legal person who determines (alone or with others) the purpose of processing Personal Information or the method by which it is processed or by which it will be processed.
Information Processors (or service providers) means any natural or legal person who processes information on behalf of the Information Controller.
1. Collecting and Use of information.
We use the information we collect from the Company in various ways, such as:
· to provide, operate, and maintain our services;
· to improve, personalize, and expand our services;
· to understand and analyze how the Company use our services;
· to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities;
· to communicate with the Company to provide the Company with updates and other information relating to our services;
· to communicate with the Company for marketing and promotional purposes, when we have the Company previous consent;
· to keep Yallow secure and prevent fraud;
· to send the Company email notifications that the Company have specifically requested; and
· for compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as it may be required by applicable laws and regulations, or requested by any judicial process or governmental agencies.
We will not, without the Company express consent, share the Company information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may enter into partnership agreements, alliances, joint ventures, or any other arrangements (hereinafter referred as Agreements) with other companies that have a high reputation and have a stable position on the Internet. The main objective of these agreements is to benefit from adding other services to Yallow's users; therefore, any exchange of information between Yallow and these companies will be in perfect harmony and will not contradict in any way or violate the privacy of the Company correspondences and information. Yallow will also take adequate precautions to ensure that these companies fully comply with the main and fundamental principles of the establishment, especially those related to the privacy of the Company correspondences and information.
2. Usage data
We may collect the information that the Company device sends when the Company visit Yallow or the Company access it through or by a computer or tablet.
This Usage Data may include information such as internet protocol address information for the Company computer device, browser type, browser version, the pages of Yallow the Company visit, time and date of the Company visit, time spent on these pages, rare device IDs and other diagnostic data.
When the Company log in to Yallow through the Company device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of the Company device, the unique device identifier of the Company device, the Internet address and protocol of the Company device (IP address), the Company location, the pages of Yallow the Company visit, and the time and date of the Company visit, the time the Company spent on these pages, the type of Internet browser on the Company mobile device used by the Company, rare device IDs, and other diagnostic data.
Yallow does not allow its employees and its user to disclose the password to any other user. In the event that the password is forgotten, the password will be sent to the e-mail address on Yallow through the (forget the password) feature.
3. Legal basis for data processing
We may process the Company information for any of the following reasons:
· Our need to contact The Company.
· The Company have permitted us to do so.
· If the processing is in our legitimate interest and does not exceed the Company rights.
· For the purposes of payment transactions.
· To comply with the provisions of the law.
Please contact us if the Company want to know any information about the Company that we keep and if the Company want this information to be removed from Yallow. The Company have the following data protection rights:
· The right to enter, update or delete the information we have about the Company. At any time, possible, the Company have the right to access, update or request deletion of the Company information directly through the Company account settings. Please contact us to help the Company if the Company are not being able to do these acts.
· The right to a correction. The Company have the right to correct the Company information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to object. The Company have the right to object to our processing of the Company information.
· The right to restrict. The Company have the right to submit a request to us to restrict the processing of the Company information.
· The right to transfer data. The Company have the right to be provided with a copy of the Company information in our possession the information in an orderly, machine-readable and commonly used format.
· The right to withdraw consent. The Company also have the right at any time to withdraw the Company consent that we have relied on for the purposes of processing the Company information.
4. Information retention
We will also maintain the Usage Data for internal analytical purposes. In general, Usage Data is kept for a shorter time, except in cases where the data is used to strengthen security and develop the functions of our services and / or Yallow, or cases in which we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer time.
5. Information Transferring
It likely to transfer and store the Company information on computers located outside the Company geographical jurisdiction or any other governmental jurisdiction in which data protection laws differ from those of the Company region and jurisdiction.
6. Disclosure in implementation of the provisions of the law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose the Company information by the law, or to respond to requests of the government authorities in force (for example, a court or a government entity).
We may disclose the Company information in good faith if this action is necessary for:
· Enforcing of legal obligations.
· Protecting and defending the rights of Yallow or any of its properties.
· Reducing any harmful act related to Yallow.
· Protecting against of legal liability.
7. Information security
Yallow implements security measures to protect the Personal Information from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure, or sabotage. We restrict access to the Company Information to Yallow’s partners who may need to know this information in order to operate, develop or improve the services we offer. These partners are bound by obligations of confidentiality and may be subject to disciplinary actions if they fail to fulfill these obligations.
We may use third-party service providers to display ads to the Company in order to help support and maintain the services and/or Yallow. Third parties include, but are not limited to:
• Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
• AdMob by Google
9. Track Yallow activity on the Internet.
We track how Yallow is used by visitors, whether they are anonymous or interact with it. One of the ways we track this is by using browser logs or cookies, which is a small file or piece of text on Yallow’s user's computer, which is used to help surf the web. This technology helps us understand and define the Company preferences in order to improve the Company experience on Yallow. For users who do not wish to create long-term cookies, they must have the option to disable the functionality of these cookies, by disabling this function on their web browser.
10. Cookie and Tracking Data
Cookies are files containing little data and may contain rare and obscure identification tools. Cookies are sent to the Company browser from an online application and stored on the Company device. Other types of tracking technology, such as Bicons, distinctive signs, and texts, are used for the purposes of collecting and tracking information, and developing and analyzing services.
Examples of the cookies we use:
Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used to serve the Company with advertisements that may be related to the Company and the Company interests.
11. Payment information
Payment is made through a secure payment gateway operated by a third party, Yallow does not store, sell, exchange or rent any credit card details or personally identifiable information to any third party.
12. Links to other sites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites and services.
13. Changing or updating Yallow policies and terms and conditions.
To contact us:
REDEFINING YOUR DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about our new updates, news & promos